Part Number : HCS-3938C_D, Economical Digital Conference System Chairman Unit (tabletop, charcoal gray panel + black base, charcoal gray button)
HCS-3938C_D Chairman Unit
Based on cutting-edge digital control technologies, HCS-3900 Series Economical Digital Conference System is flexible and reliable for any conference of informal small or middle meeting. The system features include: microphone management, automatic video tracking, conference audio recording, etc.
HCS-3900 Series Economical Digital Conference System is also provided with function that to access and control main unit through Web browser, thus the operator can easily manage and control the conference proceedings.
- Stylish and ergonomic design - Smaller, economical and practical, convenient for transportation - Connection cable is routed from the bottom through the hole in the table for a tidy desktop - Fully digital audio technology - Hi-Fi loudspeaker - Priority key and Next key - Pluggable stem microphone - Excellent immunity to RF interference from mobile phones - Supporting “PnP” (plug and play)
- Compliant to IEC 60914 - Gain of each microphone adjustable separately, fitting the individual orator’s voice to achieve perfect speech pickup anytime - Integrated high-pass filter (low-cut switch) to cut low frequency elements from the audio when needed - Excellent immunity to RF interference from mobile phones and comparable devices - Mini-microphone, with foam windshield - Stem microphone can be unplugged during adjournment, easy to maintain - Hi-Fi loudspeaker, minimal feedback, mutes automatically when microphone is active - Microphone On/Off button - Every conference unit is assigned an individual serial number and its ID can be assigned automatically or manually through conference system - System when operated in stand-alone mode can implement the following facilities:
“ACTIVE MICS”, set the number of delegates permitted to speak at the same time
“OPEN” mode, microphone key with request-to-speak registration (AUTO)
“OVERRIDE” mode, microphone key control with override of the active microphones (FIFO)
“VOICE” mode, microphone activation on speaking
“APPLY” mode, delegate applies to speak by pressing apply key, delegate can speak only when operator or chairman approved his application
"PTT" mode, press microphone On/Off button to talk
- Automatic video tracking, when cooperating with camera and video switcher unit - Activation at any time (if the amount of active microphones in the system is less than 6, except “VOICE” mode) - Priority key can switch off or mute the speaking units according to preset - Approves/denies all delegates' speaking requests - System supports up to 100 chairman units, while only one chairman unit has the control facilities listed above (set by main unit)
Controls and Indicators
- Uni-directional electret condenser microphone with two–color illuminated ring - Headphone volume up and down - Microphone On/Off button with indicator - Priority key with indicator - Next key with indicator
- Socket for pluggable stem microphone - Ø 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack - 1.5 m cable with 6P-DIN plug - 0.6 m cable with 6P-DIN socket