Part Number : VP-1HD, Package Contents :AVerVision VP-1HD Unit, Power Adapter, A+ Interactive Software CD, USB Cable, RGB Cable, User Manual, Warranty Card
5M, 16X total zoom and displaying in full HD via HDMI
Featuring an ultra-compact, lightweight design, the AVerVision VP-1HD makes presenting in class easier than ever. The user-friendly design and simple operation save teachers’ precious time, time that is better spent on lesson preparation and on students in need of additional support. Grab the attention of every student in class by capturing crystal clear live images and displaying them in brilliant full HD via HDMI. Simply put, the AVerVision VP-1HD offers superior performance and ultimate ease of use.
Plug and play AVerVision VP-1HD is incredibly easy to use. Simply connect it to a projector or monitor through the standard HDMI or VGA connection and place teaching materials or students’ work under the camera to display high-quality images to the whole group.
Easy to carry and store Weighing only 1.2kg, the visualizer’s compact size and lightweight design make it ideal for carrying from classroom to classroom, going wherever you go. When not in use, its maneuverable mechanical arm folds down to the size of a box of tissues, allowing for easy storage.
Full HD1080p output via HDMI Display clear, vivid images to share the highest quality learning experiences with students through the visualizer’s full 1080p high-definition image output. Employ the standard HDMI connection to playback recorded audio as well as video.
Smooth 30fps one-touch recording Record all the sounds and excitement of live experiments, head-to-head debates and object examination directly to an USB flash drive at 30fps. Playback the video during later class periods or put it online for students to view when they get home.
AVer Visualizer Software Explore new possibilities with our A+ Suite visualizer software
- Integrate live visualizer images seamlessly into existing teaching material, while maintaining easy access to visualizer functions, like annotation and recording.
- Use OCR to scan, digitize and insert printed text directly into PowerPoint®, Word® and Excel®, or bring text to life with text-to-speech (TTS).
- Make the excitement of class accessible from home by quickly uploading visualizer images/recordings to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Picasa and more.
- Stream live video from a second visualizer, an AVer TabCam or a webcam over the video from your visualizer in picture-in-picture mode.
- Create your own media library full of recorded videos and captured images, then compare the saved images side-by-side with live images from a visualizer, AVer TabCam and/or webcam.
- View and adjust live visualizer images directly via an interactive whiteboard (IWB).