NSFOCUS Anti-DDoS System
- Defeat DDoS attacks against your customers when deployed in your network
- Reduces operating expenses for DDoS mitigation
- Multi-Tenant Design
- Reliable, Accurate
- Best-in-Class Performance
- Scalable Architecture
Service Providers all agree that DDoS attacks are more frequent, complex, and destructive than ever. Providers all report an increase in DDoS attacks against their customers, and have experience attacks that impacted their infrastructures as well. Providers of all sizes agree that DDoS defenses deployed in their networks are no longer an option — they’re becoming a requirement to maintain consistent levels of service....
CLOUD DDoS PROTECTION SERVICE
- 7T+ Capacity and Growing
- Multi-Vector DDoS Attack Mitigation
- Flexible Connectivity – Direct, Partner Connect, and GRE Tunnels
- Cloud Customer Portal allows Service Providers to Control Policies
- Reporting and Analytics included in Cloud Portal
- Integrated with On-Premises Solution
- Unlimited Mitigation Usage
Cloud DDoS Protection for Enterprise
While there is no shortage of news when it comes to cyber-attacks and their devastating effects on enterprises; it may be surprising to know that DDoS attacks are still on the rise. In fact, DDoS attacks continuing to increase in frequency, volume and duration. While sophisticated attacks are what gets covered in the news, DDoS attacks have become a staple for cyber-attackers to use when looking to affect a business’s continuity and reputation, or a way to generate income...
EXPOSED INTERNET SURFACE ANALYSIS (EISA)
- Super-fast scanning speed
- Accurate Results and low rate of false positives
- Wide coverage of various protocols
- Non-disruptive scan
- Reputation Info based on NTI databases
Almost every organization today has some kind of connection to the internet. Whether it is to host multiple ecommerce sites or just have email access, internet connectivity is a necessity for doing business. But being on the internet is not without risk. Worse, most organizations do not know how big their risk is....
ATTACK THREAT MONITORING (ATM)
- Real-time contextual awareness of both the local and global DDoS threat landscape
- Integration with award winning NSFOCUS Threat Intelligence
- Automatically identifies attackers into IP Chain- Gangs
- Reduce O&M costs
Nearly 50 percent of DDoS attacks observed are under 10Gbps in size, and last less than 30 minutes in duration. These attacks can easily be defended or mitigated by NSFOCUS On- Premises DDoS Defenses. But what do you do when attacks become larger and longer?